The Friends of the Millsboro Public Library are a non-profit organization to help stimulate the growth and development of the Millsboro Library, to provide financial support for needed items not covered by the Library budget, and to focus public attention on Library services and programs.
Not accepting book donations until April 1st.
- September 12th, 2pm: Sapiens, A Brief History of Mankind by Yuval Noah Harari. Discussion Leader: Group Discussion
- October 10th, 2pm: The Grist Mill Bone by B.B. Shamp. Discussion Leader: Barbara Shamp.
- November 14th, 2pm: The Art Forger by B.A. Shapiro. No discussion leader yet.
- December 12th, 2pm: Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver. No discussion leader yet.
- January 9th, 2pm: Mudbound by Hillary Jordan. No discussion leader yet.
Friends Facebook page